Dec 23, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Back in September, a video was posted to YouTube of a ping-pong player by the name of Ibrahim Elhoseny playing at the 2011 African Table Tennis Championships.
The clip shows the Egyptian winning a point against his opponent which under normal circumstances wouldn’t be anything incredibly special except for the fact that Ibrahim doesn’t have any arms.
As the below video documents, Ibrahim uses his mouth to hold and control the paddle. For Ibrahim to serve, he uses his foot to toss the ball up into the air:
Tip of the hat to you Mr. Elhoseny, you are truly an astounding person.
Armless Ping Pong wows during table tennis match [Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires