Dec 22, 2012, 8:31 AM EDT
For those of you who don’t exactly know the difference between the sport of soccer and Futsal, there are two major differences between the sports.
The first being the size of the field (it’s smaller) and the other being that each team consists of less players. One of the stars of the Futsal universe is Brazil’s Falcao and he showed off his flair for scoring in a recent exhibition match at “Futsal Fest” between Estrelas and Atletico.
After Falcao was fouled by a Estrelas defender, a free kick gave him the chance to produce a goal for the ages as he flips the ball with his backheel past the stunned Estrelas goalie for the goal:
Brazil’s Falcao scores incredible goal [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming