Dec 21, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s his name? No, what’s on second. I don’t know. Third base! What happens when Jimmy Fallon (in the Bud Abbott role) and announcer Steve Higgins (as Lou Costello) recreate the classic Who’s On First routine on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon? They take it to the next level, adding Jerry Seinfeld, Billy Crystal and head writer A.D. Miles as the players “What”, “Who” and “I Don’t Know.”
This is actually pretty good — Who’s On First is a tough routine to pull off successfully because the timing has to be perfect. And when you add extra dialogue, it’s really difficult. I’m just a little disappointed that we never saw “Tomorrow.” (Not a Mayan end-of-the-world joke).
Speaking of Fallon, he’s produced a new web series, Sugar Boy, which features a kid hopped up on sugar telling stories from his own imagination. The first episode, Kung Fu Mom, is funny and very slightly NSFW.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found