Dec 21, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
Kris Humphries, who spent less time married to Kim Kardashian than Tim Tebow did on the field for the Jets, is getting on with his life following the divorce. At least, he’s trying to. From the New York Daily News:
Deejays seem to love torturing the Net forward with the vocal stylings of his ex-wife’s new beau, Kanye West. Humphries’ anguish was apparent Wednesday night at WIP, when he arrived to let off steam after a tough loss to the Knicks, but was left fuming after consecutive West songs blared in his ears.
“He was trying to talk to every girl in there and was getting turned down by every girl he spoke to,” an eyewitness tells Confidenti@l’s Marianne Garvey.
Our source, who watched Humphries foul out until 4 a.m., says deejays Chuck Barrett and Scram Jones played a list of West’s tunes, and by the time they got to “Mercy” and “Clique,” Humph was on fire.
I have a feeling this may not be intentional: maybe Kanye music is just really popular in clubs. I mean, why would a club want to drive away a celebrity? But then, the last club I was at had a disco ball.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found