Dec 20, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
At Glacier High School (Kalispell, Montana), they believe in giving fans their money’s worth. In a recent boys varsity basketball game against Charles M. Russell High, the Wolfpack fought back from deficits not once but three times, finally winning on a three-quarters-court shot by Bryan Michaels in overtime.
The first buzzer-beater came in the first quarter (to put Glacier up by 1), then Kyle Griffith hit a long 3-pointer to send the game to overtime. Then …
Thanks to Bob’s Blitz.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found