Dec 20, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
We take you now to Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto, where Dallas Mavericks owner and Shark Tank denizen Mark Cuban is wearing a paper nightgown (we’re guessing) as he prepares for the most uncomfortable of ordeals: passing a kidney stone. (The Mavs played at the Raptors on Friday and lost, but Cuban figured he’d stick around for more fun).
Actually this occurred on Tuesday in the wee hours. Cuban had a new iPhone, so naturally he figured he’d live-tweet the entire affair.
Thanks muchly to Lew Patton.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona