Dec 19, 2012, 1:35 PM EST
Back! Back, you animals! (swings police baton). This isn’t the the Super Bowl photo. The photo is right here … obtained by Business Insider during an interview on the Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl commercial featuring Upton which was recently shot in New Orleans. Apparently Upton will appear on the red carpet of some event, arriving in a Mercedes.
Mercedes-Benz USA CEO Steve Cannon told Business Insider that “this is an upscale moment. This isn’t a Carl’s Junior kind of thing, she’s in an upscale cocktail dress.”
OK, we can work with that.
As you can see, Mercedes is already getting bang for their buck, and the game is still a month and a half away.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found