Dec 18, 2012, 11:32 AM EDT
Fake tats? Check. Adorable? Check. Can correctly pronounce “organically”? Check. Random Darius Fleming reference? What? It’s five-year-old Sarah Redden rapping about Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers, and doing a pretty good job of it.
Although I did find one mistake: the lyric “David Akers kickin’ through.” Obviously she hasn’t seen all of their games. But we’ll forgive that one — she’s only five.
H/T Kissing Suzy Kolber.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found