Dec 18, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
If you enjoy fashionable clothes, you may like Burberry’s brand new Spring 2013 ad campaign, featuring Romeo Beckham (far left). The kid is only 10, but as the son of David and Victoria Beckham, he really only has three choices in life: become an athlete, a fashion model or star of Home Alone V. So this is fine: he might as well get a head start. I assume that Romeo wants to do this, so more power to him.
But then I saw the social media reaction to little Beckham’s first photo shoot, and I don’t mind telling you I found it a tad disturbing. Eh, maybe it’s just me … decide for yourself.
Well no, I wasn’t. But let’s move on.
This is just wrong, ladies. Take three steps back from the keyboard and do not return for eight years.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights