Dec 17, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
My friend John Allen, possibly the only person I know who would shoot video of a construction site from a moving vehicle, gives us an idea of what the San Francisco 49ers’ new stadium in Santa Clara is looking like at this hour.
Sorry Niners’ fans, it won’t be ready until 2014. Until then, enjoy Candlestick Park. After that, enjoy massive traffic delays in Silicon Valley.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found