Dec 15, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
After Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel became the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy, you might figure that some intrepid individuals would make some extra cash upon his victory.
One of those places was a College Station pizza place that goes by the name of Hungry Howie’s Pizza Aggieland decided to start offering a special pizza pie in honor of Johnny.
They started making the Heisman-inspired pizza pie with pepperoni in the likeness of the Heisman trophy and charged between $20-25 bucks.
The pie itself has become very popular in the area and below is picture of the pie which looks mighty tasty:
(Image is courtesy of Hungry Howie’s Pizza Aggieland)
College Station Pizza Place is selling Johnny Manziel pizza pies [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found