Dec 13, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
What’s going viral today? This video of an Australian schoolboy doing his Usain Bolt impression at a track meet. His name is James Gallaugher, 12, and he’s running the anchor leg of the 4x100m … facing a rather incredible deficit when he finally gets the baton.
But James obviously purchased one of Wile E. Coyote’s ACME products before the race, and strapped it to his back to close the 20-meter gap in impressive fashion to win. His time? 11.72 seconds for the 100m leg, according to News Ltd., which would be a U.S. record for his age group.
If the video above doesn’t work, try this one:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found