Dec 13, 2012, 4:23 PM EDT
It’s a modern tradition at the Holidays to gather the family by the warmth of the computer monitor and listen to players for the Houston Rockets sing Hanukkah songs. Here it is the fifth day of Hanukkah, so for our Jewish friends, here’s Jeremy Lin giving The Dreidel Song a spin for, I’m guessing, the very first time.
But while Lin may seem disoriented and confused by the lyrics, the sight and sound of center Cole Aldrich mangling this tune will give you night terrors, and cause your pets to flee into the woods.
YouTube commenting bonus:
Xiao Guo 2 hours ago
notice how james harden wasn’t in this..? lol
H/T Jonah Keri.
Haven’t had enough? Here’s the Dallas Mavericks singing Sleigh Ride.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found