Dec 13, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
I knew there was a good reason I’ve never gone golfing with Bode Miller. The Olympic gold medalist Alpine ski racer has a gorgeous wife, pro volleyball player Morgan Miller, who is a little less gorgeous today. That’s because her husband hit her in the eye with a golf ball. Morgan tweeted the aftermath (it’s pretty gruesome, so be forewarned).
I’m not feeling so hot. Line drive to the face today with a golf ball from my darling husband. I still love instagr.am/p/TKWS0bJFhX/
But revenge is a dish best served cold, and since that’s Morgan’s element, if I were Bode I’d keep my head on a swivel the next time they go skiing.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found