Dec 11, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
You’ll be asked to add your own sound effect in the video below: do that correctly and it will be pretty hilarious, I assure you. It happened during a Scottish Premier League game on Saturday between Celtic and Kilmarnock at Rugby Park, when an errant shot on goal by Celtic’s Beram Kayal found its way into the stands.
Baseball? Twenty people would be trying to catch it. Soccer? No one notices, and the ball smacks a dude right in the kisser, knocking off his spectacles.
“My glasses! I am powerless without them!”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found