Dec 10, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
The Tampa Bay mascot is called Captain Fear, so I guess that’s why this lad is dubbed Little Fear … and he put on quite a show at Raymond James Stadium back on Nov. 25 in the second quarter of the Buccaneers’ game vs. the Falcons.
If you know me, then you know I’m pretty sick and tired of Gangnam Style is all its shapes and forms … but this one I can tolerate. The kid has moves, and his backup dancers aren’t bad.
At any rate, better than Madonna’s halftime Super Bowl show.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found