Dec 10, 2012, 3:18 PM EST
In his defense, Appalachian State center Brian Okam has only attempted five free throws this season, and is 12-of-22 in his three-year collegiate career. But as TV broadcaster Phillip Jackson said: “Good Lord.”
If you have evidence of a worse free throw attempt, send it in and claim your prize. I suspect there will be no prizes given out.
Appalachian State ended up losing to Western Carolina, 70-64, so it wasn’t like the free throw was super critical. But as of now, the YouTube video below has 2.7 million page views. So in a way, this was the most successful free throw ever.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found