Dec 10, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
By now you know that Mitt Romney visited Manny Pacquiao in the locker room prior to the big fight on Saturday with Juan Manuel Marquez. This of course meant Pacquiao was doomed. Why did Romney do this? Did he know that Pacquiao helped Harry Reid get reelected in Nevada? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
What is known is that Romney’s losing mojo (pictured here as green mist) rubbed off on Pac Man, causing him to lose (or win, as this sets up Pacquiao-Marquez V). And that’s only one of the important scenes in the latest video release by Taiwan’s New Media Animation on the Pacquiao-Marquez fight. Also featured:
- Manny (lying on the canvas) being compared to the Febreeze spokesman (lying on the carpet).
- Manny being beaten up by the guys from the movie Office Space.
- Blaming Manny’s loss on his conversion to evangelical Christianity.
- Calling Manny “fat.”
Meanwhile … Mannying.
And, Mayweather, uncharacteristically gracious:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found