Dec 8, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
Back on Wednesday, Jacksonville College (in Texas) sophomore forward Daniel Skinner might have put together one of the most impressive free-throw line dunks in a game that I’ve ever seen.
Skinner was playing against the Tyler Junior College Apaches when on a fast break, he took flight and decided to throw down a free throw line dunk right on an Apache defener.
As the crowd went bonkers over the poster dunk, the referee near the basket decided to rain on Skinner’s parade by calling a charge on him despite the defender not having his feet set on the play:
To note, that basket would have won the game for Jacksonville in regulation since they ended up losing in overtime by the score of 91-89.
Jacksonville College player throws down nasty dunk [Beer Mug Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found