Dec 7, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Jordan brand shoes are usually known for being the hippest stuff in the shoe market since Allen Iverson’s “The Answer” heyday. Heck, I’m wearing Jordans right now. They’re the coolest shoe and I’m pretty sure when I wear them I jump. like, two inches higher.
There’s only one problem. The latest version of Jordans shocked the world when they arrived in the form of an odd boot that zips back to unveil a neon green concoction that leaves the wearer confused as to what do do next. Play basketball? Strut the streets? Zip the boots back up? Put them on a shelf for bragging purposes? Shovel snow?
I guess we may never know.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found