Dec 7, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Even I think that’s a low blow.
“It’s not one of my favorite teams, but it’s really fun to watch, and that’s the New York Jets. Coach Ryan, he’s got a problem. He has three quarterbacks … he can’t decide who their quarterback is going to be. And that’s the same problem the Republicans are having. … Who is the quarterback, Mr. President? Who is the quarterback?”
Yes, this happened: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., was on the floor of the senate on Thursday comparing the Republicans to the New York Jets. Sen. Reid is not exactly Lincolnesque in the storytelling department, but the gist of it is, I think, that Mitt Romney will be quarterbacking against the Jaguars on Sunday.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found