Dec 5, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
His name is Sammy, and Kaepernick has had him for 10 years — the reptile was small enough to fit into the palm of his hand when he first got him. But look at Sammy now.
He weighs in at 115 pounds (Sammy, not Colin), and subsists on fresh clover, apples and leafy greens … just like me.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found