Dec 4, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
Forget concussions — the biggest sports-related menace to kids these days is parents with video cameras. So let’s tell a youngster that his favorite player is leaving, and film the reaction. What sick mind, beside Jimmy Kimmel’s, and perhaps mine, would find this funny?
The player in question here is Mike Napoli, who is leaving the Rangers for the Red Sox. This kid does not take the news well. After a couple of months in Boston, you may see a similar reaction by Napoli.
H/T 95.9 The Ranch, via Lew Patton.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found