Dec 4, 2012, 11:07 AM EDT
We take you now to a high school basketball game in Wisconsin, where Monticello High junior guard Lucas Marty needs to get the ball the length of the court, but doesn’t have time for your fancy over-the-head throws. So he just slings the ball discus style, which of course provides precisely zero percent room for error as the ball gets to the rim. But dang it, it goes in.
What really impresses me about this is the huge crowd on the visiting side of the gym. Hope they don’t rush the court, it could be chaos. We need extra security to hold those people back!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead