Dec 3, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
As you know, the Giants’ Martellus Bennett saved a guy who fell from the stands following a game with the Packers last week by catching him. We wrote about this when it happened, but unfortunately there’s no video of the heroic deed. Until now.
The NOC has animated it, with a Bennett video voiceover. It’s 100 percent pure nightmare fuel (especially the kid with the octopus arms), but also humorous. In other words, just the thing for the holidays.
Bennett now calls himself The Black Unicorn, and is available for hire, apparently, for all your superheroing needs.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found