Dec 3, 2012, 3:40 PM EST
Wait, what? Last week 48-year-old Chesapeake, VA, resident George Holscher (not pictured) bowled a perfect game, even though he is confined to a wheelchair. But possibly the most amazing thing about it is, he’s the second person to do it this year. This past May a Texas man also bowled a perfect game, according to the American Wheelchair Bowling Association.
“I know I said I can’t feel my knees, but let me tell you, they were weak,” Holscher said of how he felt after bowling a 300.”
Holscher was paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident when he was 25.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found