Dec 3, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
David Stern is fining guys for flopping, so a U.S. player has to go to Europe to get in some serious flopping time. Here’s Drew Gordon, who plays for Partizan Belgrade of the Serbian League, taking the fake offensive foul from a Lietuvos Rytas player in Euroleague action on Thursday.
Intensely embarrassed by this are the University of New Mexico (where Gordon played after transferring from UCLA during his sophomore year) and Archbishop Mitty High School (San Jose, Calif., where I watched him play in the WCAL, witnessing hardly any flops).
Please note that whomever put together this video thought it would be funny to add a gunshot at the end: it wasn’t my idea. Humor fail.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Blue Jays-Yankees finale scrubbed by rain
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Captain Callahan answers for Rangers
- Play Video: Chudzinski: 'Too early' to name a QB