New York Knicks Rasheed Wallace gets ejected after yelling ‘ball don’t lie’ after missed technical free throw (video)
Dec 2, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Since Rasheed Wallace had been retired from the NBA for the past two seasons, there hasn’t been any Rasheed-like antics to speak of.
However, Mr. Wallace is now back in the league with the New York Knicks and only an hour or so ago, he got ejected only like Rasheed could.
After the Phoenix Suns forward Luis Scola was fouled by Wallace in the first quarter, Rasheed was called for a technical foul after pushing him in the back. As Rasheed continued to steam at officials over the call, Scola missed his technical and Rasheed yelled his customary “Ball Don’t Lie” line after a miss.
That yell earned Rasheed his second technical and the 30th ejection of his career:
Rasheed Wallace gets ejected [Cosby Sweaters]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch Live: Red Wings at Blackhawks
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- LIVE: Third round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship
- LIVE: Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- LIVE: Action from Hangtown Motocross Classic
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators