Dec 2, 2012, 2:05 PM EDT
One of my favorite Christmas movies of all-time has to be “A Christmas Vacation” starring Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, and Juliette Lewis.
After a forgettable 2012 season, the Boston Red Sox decided to spread some holiday cheer to their fans by parodying the infamous “house lighting” scene with their mascot, Wally the Green Monster.
Watch as Wally with some added help from Red Sox slugger David Ortiz lights up Fenway Park:
Red Sox spoof “A Christmas Vacation” scene [Hall Of Very Good]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- Play Video: Highlights: Burkman shocks Fitch
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'