Dec 1, 2012, 6:52 PM EDT
For anyone that have ever pulled a hamstring in their lifetime, they probably felt the pain that Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk felt in the fourth quarter of today’s Baylor/Oklahoma State game.
Facing a first and ten at their own 24-yard line, Baylor quarterback Nick Florence handed the ball off to Seastrunk who found a hole and appeared to have smooth sailing into the end zone.
Sadly for Lache, he pulled his left hamstring at Oklahoma State’s 45-yard line and with three Cowboy defenders on his heels, it looked like he was going to be caught from behind before scoring.
However, Seastrunk was able to gut it out and dove into the end zone to score on the 76-yard touchdown run:
Lache finished with 178 yards rushing in Baylor’s 41-34 victory.
Lache Seastrunk pulls hamstring on touchdown run [Keggs and Eggs]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games