Nov 30, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
You get a car! And you get a car! … of course that’s a big if. In fact, if the Redskins manage to shut out the Giants, tell you what: you can have my car (high mileage, comes with dozing cat in back seat). The Giants are averaging 27.5 points per game, and this just isn’t going to happen. But it’s fun to talk about, which is why Woodbridge Chevrolet is doing it.
Now, before you get too excited, know that the dealership would be giving out a maximum of eight cars, and only to those customers who had already purchased one between last Monday and Dec. 3. Here’s the details from their web site.
“It’s the first time that we’re doing it,” Coslyn Ceballos, Lindsay Chevy’s general sales manager, told me on Thursday. “Our general manager is a Redskins fan, and the majority of our sales team are Redskins fans. We were saying, you know, what are the chances of the Redskins making something like that happen? People play the lottery all the time. The chances of hitting the lottery are, what, 1 in 175 million? But it’s fun, and it can happen, and if it did, why not make it interesting?”
Of course the Redskins could take a 3-0 lead in the first quarter and Bane could blow up the field. That’s a more likely scenario, actually.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires