Nov 29, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
But somehow, it does. It’s a Festivus miracle!
The premise of this new video produced by the Red Sox is that tickets go on sale Dec. 1 and 1hey want you to buy some. Hopefully the sight of their mascot and Fenway Park draped in Christmas lights will help you forget how stinky they were last season.
It’s all very reminiscent of the movie Christmas Vacation, only without so much Johnny Galecki.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights