Nov 28, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
The first thing I would have done was remove this poor girl’s mouthpiece. My God, she’s about to choke to death. Winning the Lingerie Football League Canada championship and claiming Offensive Player of the Year? That’s more than Stephane Manou of the BC Angels can handle emotionally, and she loses control toward the end of her team’s 25-12 victory over the Saskatoon Sirens.
I’m not sure exactly what she’s saying — anyone speak LFL?
NOTE: The video itself is fine, but be aware of some slightly NSFW screen captures that show up after the video has played.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found