Nov 28, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no-one, it appears once again that young, rich, handsome, athletic, famous dudes get all the breaks, and most of the women. Just ask Novak Djokovic, the #1 ranked men’s tennis player in the world and modern-day Caligula, as he gets massaged by four gorgeous brunettes in the video below, seemingly in the midst of a competition.
The video, uploaded to YouTube on Monday, lacks context and unfortunately, my Serbian is rustier than the Tin Man in a wet t-shirt contest, but sometimes a picture (or a million of them in rapid succession) really is worth 1,000 words. Or perhaps just one: damn.
This raises one serious question: why the hell didn’t anybody try to teach 8-year-old me a forehand? Instead I was busy learning all of the state capitals, which has landed me about as many chicks as being a fantasy football champion, which is to say, zero. Opportunity missed.
Oh, and in case your turbo-jealousy needed any more rocket fuel, Djokovic has won approximately 13 million dollars on the ATP tour this year, not including any endorsements or other earnings, and this is his girlfriend, who presumably doesn’t even mind the above display of hedonism.
Your move, Federer.
Novak Djokovic like a boss (with girls) [YouTube]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found