Nov 27, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
First of all, we’re glad this dog, named Dexter, was named after ex-Washington Redskins’ defensive end Dexter Manley, and not the serial killer. Like his namesake, he is very loyal to the Redskins … to the point where he will not eat his favorite treat if told it was made by the Dallas Cowboys.
One can only imagine the harsh Clockwork Orange-style conditioning that taught this dog to recognize “Dallas Cowboys” as a bad phrase. Poor Dexter.
As for my dog, he would throw my team — and me, I suspect — under the bus in a second for a single Liver Snap.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found