Nov 26, 2012, 1:22 PM EDT
Never have I ever seen bald heads look so beautiful.
Though two weeks later than everyone else, a couple of Colts cheerleaders got rid of their beautiful flowing locks and replaced them with a bald head in a show of Colts solidarity that follows the shave-a-thon two weeks ago when most of the Colts shaved their heads in a show of support for their leukemia stricken head coach Chuck Pagano.
Put a scarf on those domes, girls! Your heads will be freezing.
Why’d it happen?
The cheerleaders got in the game when Blue, the team’s overstuffed blue horse of a mascot, issued a challenge — if one Colts cheerleader could raise $10,000 for leukemia research by November 25, she’d get her head shaved. That’s only a good deal if you’re a great person trying to help someone you care about, and that’s clearly the case here — Megan and Crystal raised over $22,000 on time, and sat down for the buzz cuts.
Blue began the festivities before somebody more qualified took over.
$22,000!? Well done, ladies. By the way, sister left a Hannah Montana wig in my garage that I could sell to one of you for, like, 150 bucks if you’re interested.
Is it too late to have the mascot’s head shaved bald, too? That would be hilarious. Not the man IN the costume, the costume itself. They should consider it. I want to see what’s under that blue fuzz.
Colts cheerleaders have their heads shaved at game in support of Chuck Pagano [Shutdown Corner]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found