Nov 26, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
I suppose it’s only fitting that a game between teams named the Dolphins and Seahawks would feature water on the field. Ryan Tannehill’s 19-yard run late in the third quarter resulted in a first down for Miami, and then the sprinklers came on. Who runs Sun Life Stadium, the City of Miami Recreation Dept.?
I think we’ve discovered an exciting new NFL rule: any team ahead 7 or more in the second half should have to run their offense with the sprinklers going on their side of the field. Also: Slip-n-Slide end zones.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- WATCH LIVE: Wings-Hawks, Game 4
- PHT: Rangers live another day, edge Bruins in OT
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1