Nov 25, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Yesterday, the University of Georgia football team beat Georgia Tech by the score of 42-10 to move onto the SEC championship game to face the University of Alabama.
In the second quarter of the game, Georgia Tech wide receiver Robert Godhigh caught a short four-yard reception from senior quarterback Tevin Washington.
Godhigh probably wishes that he didn’t make the catch after he gets tackled by Georgia Bulldog linebacker Alec Ogletree who sends him to ground with a body slam:
Alec Ogletree body slams Georgia Tech player [The Big Lead]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires