Nov 25, 2012, 8:32 AM EDT
Later today, the Canadian Football League will hold the 100th Grey Cup to determine a league champion between the Calgary Stampeders and the Toronto Argonauts.
This year, the Rogers Centre in Toronto will be the host of Canada’s big game and earlier in the week, Toronto mayor Rob Ford appeared at a press event in Nathan Phillips Square which was turned into a football field for a media event.
Ford tried to show off his quarterbacking skills to the cameras following him at the event but clearly from the below clip, he’s no Condredge Holloway:
For those trying to catch the game in the United States, the 100th Grey Cup can be seen at 6pm est/3pm pst on the NBC Sports Network.
Toronto mayor tumbles during Grey Cup festivities [Holdout Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found