Nov 25, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
After starting the 2012 NBA season at 1-4, the Los Angeles Lakers have bounced back nicely as they currently stand with a record of 7-7 in the Western Conference.
During a recent team flight, starting center Dwight Howard somehow gained control of the in-board intercom and decided to have some at the expense of some of his teammates.
The major target of his rant was Kobe Bryant as Dwight decided to exaggerate Kobe’s age just a little bit which caused the cabin of Lakers to laugh:
(Some audio is NSFW)
Dwight Howard mocks Kobe Bryant on team flight [The Mars Reel]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires