Nov 24, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
In terms of famous living Canadians, Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby and pop singer Justin Bieber are probably near the top of it.
Recently, Sid the Kid decided to rock away the NHL lockout blues by attending a Bieber concert on Tuesday at the Consol Energy Center.
Normally, this news wouldn’t be a big deal until a picture of Sidney with a group of girls’ appeared on a Tumblr account:
For those of you wondering why Sidney decided to attend, we get that information from the Twitter account of Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s hockey writer, Seth Rorabaugh:
Clearly, the “free time” excuse is a solid one….
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires