Nov 23, 2012, 6:39 PM EDT
This seems like a perfect opportunity to dress up like Bane and make everyone uncomfortable. The Tulsa Oilers of the Central Hockey League will discard their old Oiler identities for a life of justice and impeccable moral compasses today to become the “Gotham City Crusaders”, complete with absolutely adorable jerseys adorned with the Batman logo and requisite fake Batman six pack.
Fans in attendance are requested to dress in black, for the assumed intimidation factor. And those dressed as Batman are up for special prizes. So get your batsuits out, people. You could win a t-shirt.
The Crusaders are asking all Gotham citizens to wear black to the BOK Center. Fans dressed as Batman or other characters will be eligible for special prizes and all kids 12 and under are admitted free with a special voucher which can be printed off on http://www.tulsaoilers.com or the Tulsa Oilers facebook page.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found