Nov 23, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
What happens when a member of the Kansas City Chiefs delivers a Thanksgiving meal to an elderly fan, and also autographs a hat for her? He gets a stern critique of the team’s 1-9 record. It happened to the Chiefs’ Dexter McCluster during the team’s annual Thanksgiving meal home delivery to low-income residents in Kansas City.
KSHB-TV picked up the action, as McCluster delivered a turkey, and also received a lecture on being a turkey.
“Y’all better start winning some games,” Ms. Louise said. “I’ve been praying, but y’all got to work a little bit harder.”
H/T Rob Sylvester.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found