Nov 23, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
What happens when a member of the Kansas City Chiefs delivers a Thanksgiving meal to an elderly fan, and also autographs a hat for her? He gets a stern critique of the team’s 1-9 record. It happened to the Chiefs’ Dexter McCluster during the team’s annual Thanksgiving meal home delivery to low-income residents in Kansas City.
KSHB-TV picked up the action, as McCluster delivered a turkey, and also received a lecture on being a turkey.
“Y’all better start winning some games,” Ms. Louise said. “I’ve been praying, but y’all got to work a little bit harder.”
H/T Rob Sylvester.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL
- Play Video: Highlights: Burkman shocks Fitch
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Highlights: Rask shuts out Blackhawks, 2-0
- Play Video: Does 'Hard Knocks' make sense for Bengals?
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: The Hype: Beckham to the NFL?