Nov 22, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
When you’re a kid, it’s easy to be astonished by free candy. And that can come in many forms.
My idea of a perfect Thanksgiving … a tray of candy served by a buxom NBA cheerleader. Pass the Twix.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found