Nov 22, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Grinnell College sophomore Jack Taylor was on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday (via Skype), discussing his record-breaking 138-point performance the night before. Mild hilarity ensued … but most amazing to me is the fact that Taylor admitted that he has never seen the cinema classic Teen Wolf — still the only time a lycanthrope has scored a quadruple-double.
KIMMEL: “You took a shot every 20 seconds, even Kobe Bryant was like, ‘What?’ It was like the … have you ever seen the movie Teen Wolf?
KIMMEL: “It reminded me of Teen Wolf, you should watch that.”
KIMMEL: “Now, you had 138 points, zero assists. I think you might need to work on your sharing.”
KIMMEL: “Are you aware the whole rest of your life will be a disappointment after this?”
Fun fact: Back to the Future and Teen Wolf were released at the same time, and one week were No. 1 and 2, respectively, at the box office.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found