Nov 22, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Want a true indication of Andy Reid’s job status? It doesn’t get more dire than this: an Eagles fan wants two tickets to the Monday Night game at Philadelphia with the Carolina Panthers, and figures his modest stash of Halloween candy is good enough to get him in.
Date: 2012-11-21, 2:15PM EST
I’ll trade my leftover Halloween candy for tickets to the Eagles vs Pathers game this Monday night.
I have 23 Snickers bars (fun size), 5 Snickers Almond bars (fun size), and an unopened bag of Charms Blow Pops (assorted flavors).
The game is Monday night, it’s against the Panthers, and it’s going to be cold. If you’d rather not sit through another Eagles’ game, this is a great trade.
Remember, that’s fun size Snickers. No doubt he’s sifting through dozens of offers right now.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found