Nov 21, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
I could have told Levi West that eating clams before your second pro MMA fight was not a great idea. It happened at the Legacy Fighting Championship in Houston last week, as West fell to 0-2 after a second-round loss to Kaileb Cummins. The result was officially a TKO, but really it was TUL — Threw Up Lunch. West lost after he vomited in the ring.
No, I do not know if West had the Red Lobster Seafood Platter before the fight … but he had something that didn’t agree with him. Perhaps one last Twinkie?
Related movie dialogue:
“I can’t believe I threw up in front of Dean Wormer.”
“Face it Kent … you threw up ON Dean Wormer.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found