Nov 21, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
It’s clear that Brazil’s distracted driving laws are different than ours.
This couple was smooching while traveling at 50 mph, according to Fernando Nascimento, who filmed the action on a road near Foz de Iguacu, in Brazil’s southern state of Parana. It was later shown on Brazilian TV.
The couple eventually turned off the highway, but continued kissing, he said. “They were crazy. Only by luck did nothing serious happen.”
Well, nothing serious as related to transportation, anyway.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show