Nov 20, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
And now a video to make Charles Barkley feel better about his golf game. I haven’t seen more whiffs since Prince Fielder in the Word Series (yes, I said it!), or, if you prefer, the Chicago Bears’ offensive line. But this girl eventually does hit the ball, perhaps buoyed by the knowledge that the guy giving her instructions is in no way filming this.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead