Nov 20, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
This is the trouble with football: it’s too violent. A Pompano Beach, Fla., woman, Kristi Santo, 45, allegedly got all punchy on Sunday night when her boyfriend spurned her amorous advances so that he could watch football on TV. Police quickly arrived and arrested them both, but the man was not ultimately charged.
Ms. Santo, on the other hand, was on active probation for a previous opium arrest (charming), according to the police. So they decided to keep her around.
According to the police report, Santo stated that she was attempting to entice the boyfriend into having sexual relations and he rebuffed her advances, presumably to watch football on television.
The boyfriend said that Santo punched him in the nose. Both Santo and the boyfriend were taken into custody as both had physical signs of battery.
No mention in the story of what game the boyfriend wanted to watch, although if it happened on Sunday night, we presume it was Ravens-Steelers.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut